1. By accessing any part of the website, you will be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website immediately.
2. ARGC may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the website.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. ARGC makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
4. The material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ARGC provides this website on the basis that ARGC excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. ARGC has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
5. The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
6. ARGC, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website) and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
7. Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than ARGC. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. Links to such sites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations and ARGC does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. ARGC therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by law, ARGC disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
8. The ARGC ( established in 1995), RGI (established in 2002) and LFC (in full association since late 2016/early 2017) are all located at separate addresses. According to the HFEA Act 1990, which the HFEA is strictly bound by, each clinic has to be licenced separately (as the licence is associated with the address). It follows that the performance of each clinic must, therefore, be reported separately to the HFEA, which subsequently publish the success rates per clinic. All three clinic are run by the same staff, and each follows the same procedures and protocols. All cases of egg freezing, PGT-M and PGT-A are performed at RGI. Natural IVF cases and cases where no immune therapy is applied are performed at LFC. Embryo freeze all cases are performed either at LFC or RGI.
9. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
10. If you require any further information you may either (i) email your enquiry to the webmaster at email@example.com; or (ii) write to: ARGC, 13 Upper Wimpole Street, London W1G 6LP.
11. All content on this website is copyright © Assisted Reproduction and Gynaecology Centre Limited. Please see our copyright notice for more information. ARGC and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. ARGC is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
ARGC does not make any warranty that material contained on this website or on any site linked to this website, is complete, accurate or up to date; and ARGC is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information. The material contained on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about ARGC and about the services it offers.
ARGC does not make any warranty that use of the website will be uninterrupted, virus free or error free; or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, ARGC does not warrant that use of the website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; not that the website is of reasonable quality or fit for any purpose, even if ARGC has received notice of an intention to use the website for that particular purpose. Unless they are contained in ARGC information, or unless expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of ARGC; ARGC is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
To the extent permitted in law, ARGC accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business and consequential loss). Persons submitting material other than ARGC information to this website are solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against ARGC or otherwise. Whilst ARGC does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the website by users, ARGC reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted in law, ARGC accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these Terms might have effect in relation to this website. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the internet. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.